Mind Maps are visual representations of words, ideas or tasks without any normalized structure, ordinarily associated with individual pursuits. However, they might be one of the most common (and understandable) forms of Knowledge Management.
- My-Mind - an entirely web-based tool.
- Wikimindmap - Oddly familiar, looks and feels a lot like the freeware Freemind viewer
- bubbl.us - Flash-based online mind mapping.
- Mindomo - another Flash-based approach, too Office-like for my tastes.
- MindMeister - Ajax-based. No quick way to get started without signing in.
- MindNode - damn good.
- FreeMind (free, Java, Open Source, Mac/Linux/Windows)
- MyMind (free, Mac)
- OmniGraffle has an outline view that results in simple mind maps.
- h-m-m (CLI/terminal, PHP)
- Wikipedia has lots of other software listed.