Wow, what a week. Haven't had much time to keep track of the news, but it was impossible not to notice these:
- Steve's piece on DRM, which caused nearly as much of a ruckus as the iPhone (as always, Gruber has a great take on it).
- The first pictures of the Nokia/E90, which may yet mark my return to the Nokia stable (I used Series 80 devices for years before going Blackberry, and my only hope is that Nokia hasn't made the mistake of using the same system fonts as the E61).
- The IMAP IDLE plugin for Mail.app was updated (via Tim Gaden)
- Yahoo/Pipes, which seem to have been unclogged in the meantime and now actually work (the notion seems a bit overhyped to me, but I'll try fiddling around with them this weekend provided I can remember my Yahoo password).
- Parallel Python, an intriguing Python execution server for SMP machines and clusters. World Domination, anyone?