- A number of folk wrote in to say that Flip4Mac is buggy and crashes Safari, has a shady EULA, or that it is evil in one way or another. Honestly, I don't care. So what if Microsoft is sponsoring its release? I don't actually plan to use it (although I might if I absolutely must waste time watching some random Internet video). Update: Melo says that version 2.0.1 stopped crashing for him.
- Edison Thomaz dropped me a line about the new version of Onlife, which includes Adium support and an open plug-in architecture
- Gruber has put up yet another humorous take on the shunning of Brushed Metal by iLife. My guess is that he's right, and that Safari and iChat will be next - maybe in Leopard?
- The Wonderful Wacky World of Apple RSS. Industry standard? I couldn't have titled this one better.
- Dennis Johnson, who owns an 800MHz iBook just like mine (with a PowerPC G3), wrote in to say that iLife now requires a G4 processor or better - which means I have even less incentive to look at the new iPhoto (my iBook is my main photo aid while on travel).
- MidpSSH got a new update, with improved support for Blackberry devices.
And now, to get some work done.