Following my recent post, am cutting down on these a bit, only listing stuff I’m likely to want to refer to later.
- Fired off LibreOffice Impress and drew up a house network diagram.
I intend to maintain it in PowerPoint format, because it is the one visual format that will outlive Visio and likely just about everything else.
Took the day off for an extended Easter break.
- Installed a first TL-SG108E in my server closet (I expect to set up at least two more, but piecemeal as I re-wire some things). The UI is simple but serviceable and the thing is both
VLAN-aware, so I’m happy with the results so far (although I will need to replace a few other switches to take full advantage of it).
- Did an extensive cleanup of some project folders that were going nowhere.
- Resumed working on replacing the hot-end on my Prusa, which included printing a first version of a replacement toolhead carriage.
- Resumed designing an USB accelerometer module using a Pi Pico and an
- Printed a solder jig for assembly that I intend to turn into a case.
- Soldered, tested and designed a little box for the accelerometer module.
Still quite amazed at how flexible Klipper is.
Went to the countryside for a few days.