Everyone is waiting for Apple news this week, but there are other things of interest out there:
- Bluetooth speed may treble. I expect a full set of dentures pretty soon.
- Via DPReview, the Mecca of digital photography, three new cameras to lust after: the Sony/DSC-T3 the Sony/DSC-L1 and the DSC-V3. My DSC-T1 is still going strong, of course, but the DSC-L1 would have been a more direct replacement for my DSC-U20. Ah well.
- This is the sort of thing that makes more and more people use PGP. Especially considering legislation is starting to demand storage of e-mail, and that's just making it a lot more tempting for idle staffers at ISPs to read your mail. Unless, of course, if you're in the US Army.
- How to use Xcode as an integrated Flash development environment. This might be a decent way to develop ActionScript - after all, anything is better than the Flash editor for that...
- If I ever get back to online gaming, I'm going to buy a couple of these for my opponents (via karlus).
- Looks like Virtual PC 7 is finally going gold. About damn time, too - I've been wanting to buy Office 2004 Professional for months now.
- All of a sudden, Exchange replacements are crawling out of the woodwork again. There's SUSE Linux Openexchange, exchange4linux, and, of course, a slightly updated version of OpenGroupware. If I had the time, I'd see if Entourage works properly with any of them.
Finally, the Zen thing: You're toast, buddy.