SyncML is an open standard that aims to drive data mobility by establishing a common language for communications between devices, applications and networks. The foundation of the SyncML open standard, SyncML Data Sync (SyncML DS) ensures a consistent set of data that is always available on any device or application, any time. SyncML Device Management (SyncML DM) enables OTA administration of devices and applications, simplifying configuration, updates and support.
- SyncML Overview at WikiBooks - a nice, no-frills overview.
- SyncML Intensive - excellent overview
- MultiSync, which also supports SyncML and has 6600-specific instructions here.
- SyncML server written in PHP. uses mySQL as a backend.
- Sync4j - Java, fairly complex, lots of features.
- ERP5SyncML - a different take, more along the lines of generic data syncing.
- SyncML Toolkits, which includes mention of the SyncML Reference Toolkit