- Apple's X11 got a minor bump. I have no use for the stereo stuff, but maybe some of its obtuseness regarding remote GTK applications was fixed...
- Google/Earth was updated. Apparently the path and polygon drawing tools are now available in the free product.
- Quote of the day: "You know it's going to be one of those days when you wake up and find that John Gruber's linked list has swelled alarmingly." Nothing to see, just someone peddling a stale Wi-Fi "exploit" and trying to rekindle the arguments that raged on a couple of months ago.
- Aperture was also updated, and there's a 30-day test drive out. I wish they'd take a more sensible approach to pricing it (that and Mac OS X Server, which would sell in droves if it were bundled with a Mac mini...)
- Speaking of minis, Opera/Mini 3.0 beta was released yesterday. Get it at beta.mini.opera.com.
- A Young Switcher's Illustrated Primer on switching from .Mac to Google (via Tim Gaden).
It makes more sense day by day.