All the photos related to my brief stint in Algarve have been uploaded already, and after receiving half a dozen loadaverage alerts I've started graphing RAM usage for Davi's new newspipe patch (which seems to use less RAM on average but have unusual peaks, probably due to Python's hare-brained garbage collector). I'll leave it running for a couple of days or so - in the meantime, the enhancements are worth it.
Which reminds me that I have a whole bunch of things to help finish (and test) in newspipe, not the least of which is updating the documentation. But in the meanwhile, I've cleaned up my dinky little Web front-end to it (by removing all XSLT requirements and KISSing it a bit) and uploaded the results to CVS under the contrib directory (look for it when public CVS resyncs in a couple of hours or so).
Update: Ricardo has also been tweaking newspipe. Besides merging in Davi's code, he's added HTTP authentication (based on this) and tested it against Gmail's Atom feed - always a nice trick to have up your sleeve.