Yep, I've finally got some of my free time back.
- FInk was bumped to 0.7.1, which is going to require my attention as soon as I go through my personal e-mail backlog.
- Mono 2.0 is going to include a Visual Basic .NET compiler, of all things (now, finally, Linux will go to the dogs).
- Sony drops the U50 and the U70. Boy, it is good, wasn't it?
- Wi-Fi use in trains is popular. Of course it is - it's free for first class passengers. Duh.
- Still, I wonder if using Wi-Fi in trains falls under the newest, dumbest patent ever: Offering Internet In Public Places. Patent Apocalypse, indeed...
- The story behind the iPod scroll wheel. A fascinating bit of industrial design.
- Via Bruno, the slimmer, sexier PlayStation 2
- MMS use seems to be waning. No wonder...
- Cory Doctorow's fabled speech is now available in PDF format (beautifully laid out, too).