After a great Economics seminar (50% of it, but an exceedingly interesting and entertaining 50%) and a lot of mail, I don't have the time to write more than the usual slew of links and terse comment:
- Darwine - now this is engineering. It's an uphill struggle, but keep an eye on these guys.
- Siemens in America - a global business perspective is always better than just an European one.
- Sun's Java Desktop - reinventing Fedora without added value?
- Yet Another Asinine Patent - now naming schemes can be patented.
- World Domination is nearly at hand (if only growth could be this consistent).
- MusicXML is finally here. Someone is bound to graft a XSLT extension to Timidity++ any day now...