- CentOS Installation Guide – requires a PC to format the hard disk.
- dePoPo – updated packages for the standard Cobalt distro.
- Open Cobalt Qube – ports of the web front-end
- Cobalt ROMs
- http://cobalt.iceblink.org – Kernel configs and packages for Debian and RedHat
- NetSolid – a commercial venture for continued Cobalt support, but without any visible output so far.
brian99 on IRC (Gentoo-Cobalt-Dev,
freenode), I found these:
It can be done – the question is how, and without opening the box.
- Unmount all but the
/partition, copy needed files from
- Unpack the gentoo tarball there,
chrootin, install like normal
- Set the boot partition with the ROM tool (which apparently misbehaves in the 2.10 ROM)