Since technically it's just past midnight, I'll recap yesterday's news in a jiffy:
- Dowser was updated to 0.23, which works fine in my Mac so far. Haven't yet tried to update my Linux install or my Windows one (which happens to be my new homepage).
- Why people aren't buying Tablet PCs. Oh, you mean there are more reasons besides the exorbitant pricing?
- Someone not only had the guts to open their brand new iMac G5 but had even more guts to post the actual guts online.
- There is a new Java update for Mac OS X doing the rounds. Click on the blue ball thingy in System Preferences. No, not .Mac, not Universal Access, and not Network - I mean the one with the arrows around it.
- The Revenge of Killer Mutant Notifications - I still want Growl to do this. So much so, that I'm going to steal the GIF and put it here:
- Nokia has a wireless Bluetooth GPS (which can use your phone charger - the kind of little detail everyone else would get wrong) and a new wireless camera, plus some better taste in keyboards.
- TiddlyWiki - you gotta see it to believe it.
- And, last but not least, Melo's post on mod_speedyfeed, which has prompted me to try and implement If-Modified-Since processing in my own RSS feed (got it working outside PhpWiki, but getting the arcane innards of this thing to correctly trim the output is going to take quite some doing...).