Sorted by order of relevance to what I would like to call my pursuits (If I had the time to actually pursue them):
- Siemens' Fluid Lens - if anything can revolutionise low-end cameras, this is it.
- Steven's take on his Palm/Tungsten/T3.
- SCO, Microsoft, Metadata and Haloween X. Ouch. Ouch, ouch, ouch. This makes the XAML discussion and the lack of 3G Microsoft Smartphones look utterly irrelevant.
- Bluetooth audio on Mac OS X - nice article, but it gets some bits wrong - what we need is also a way for the Mac to act as a speakerphone (more on this if I find the time this weekend...)
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Goes Gold - hope they fixed the audio bug...