- Inability to sync with macOS extended attributes
- Inability to sync various macOS filenames (limited to the subset of valid Windows filenames)
- Severe performance issues when using tens of thousands of small files
- Occasional data loss when conflicting with Office 365 applications (which use the OneDrive API themselves, directly)
- A persistent bug that drives CPU usage to 100%, which has annoyed me for years
- Lack of feature parity (as of September 2000, Personal Vault is still not supported on macOS)
On Windows, it is notorious for using SharePoint libraries as a backing store for OneDrive for Business (like Teams).
|Clients||2019||abraunegg/onedrive||the best (or at least most actively maintained) Linux client, written in D|