Caching adjustments

A quick note to let my readers know that I’ve adjusted the caching settings on both the Azure storage side and Cloudflare (so that Cloudflare doesn’t override some per-file settings I add upon generating the site). I’ve also started to only invalidate the cache for updated URLs, so that’s making a significant difference in caching altogether.

Nothing should break, but I’ve been around enough to know that unintended consequences are always a possibility, and given that many RSS readers are very inconsistent about the way they deal with caching headers, a warning is in order.

Update: I’ve since realized that there is still a sizable number of people using the wrong feed URL. Please double-check your subscriptions.