(the bare minimum, due to a whole day running about)
- Mono has reached Beta 1 (obligatory moronic commentary, and totally unrelated - except in intellectual terms clueless Java advocacy)
- Python hits UIQ. Another Symbian flavour gets into the scripting spirit.
- The Maui has finally surfaced. At last, a decent PDA...
- How to pretend you know about security and make a total jackass of yourself. 'nuff said.
- The CueCat done right - I would find it extremely odd if there weren't a couple of patent suits in the wings, though.
- And our moment of Zen (thanks, Ricardo): Japanese Vending Machines (which closely edged out Geek Dreams).