Five pseudo-random things that made their way past an exhausting day:
- VirtualBox just hit my radar, out of the blue. Virtualization is all the rage indeed, and the Mac isn't being left out.
- Via John Gruber, and after Amit Singh's amazing MacFUSE announcement, sshfs. Stuff to review some weekend to come.
- Seems like the KDE/Mac guys are getting their act together again. It's been a while since I tried out the initial Fink-based iteration, and it would be nice to see some stuff working - but with Mac keybindings and niceties.
- I'm not too crazy about paying for 802.11n features on hardware I already own, but then again I don't have any immediate need for them... Still, it's sad.
- A bunch of folk sent me this little gallery of Office 2008 screenshots, which have caused quite a stir - both due to top button strip and to the way it actually looks good on a Mac.