Lest I forget these:
- Recruiters in the late 90s, via Melo. 15 years experience in Java? teleportation? Gosh. Are these people that clueless? Then again, my profile page probably makes my work seem too boring - maybe I ought to mention the surreal bits as well...
- Florian has an excellent piece on setting up a MIDP/J2ME environment in Mac OS X (a long neglected pursuit of mine). Now all I need is the time to do the same.
- Thomas Fuchs has published his slides from Canada on Rails, which I found very entertaining indeed. In fact, they nearly (de-)railed me the other day as I was working on Yaki, and I spent a while looking at Pimki again.
- On the topic of dynamic signatures, I find it somewhat worrying (neat, but worrying) that I can get HTML mail to pull such stunts in Mail.app. Even if it's nothing but an animated GIF, that way security issues (and sure madness) lie, not to mention that I would find it annoying as hell.
- I have a dream, and that dream includes some day being able to run Quake 4 on a 30" monitor. Apparently it's gone Universal now.
- There's a list of GTD software over at Listible. I voted for Tracks, but found it strange that people keep mentioning the completely outdated GTDTiddlyWiki when there's a brand new one out for a while now which is actively maintained.
- Mobility-wise, the Sharp/904SH is making the rounds in the press (as are the rumored Nokia/N73 and the SonyEricsson/SE123 clamshell, all of which I will build Wiki nodes for eventually).