Yes, yes, I know - nothing new in that title. Let's just say it was a particularly lousy one altogether, and I'm not superstitious.
Ignoring work and the splitting headache that it bestowed upon me today, stuff I found of relative interest was:
- The K610i - the K750i revved up to 3G speed (and the next likely replacement for my V600i)
- The W950i - proof positive that SonyEricsson is using UIQ and its own platform to ape Nokia's Series 60/Series 40 tiered approach.
- hrmpf.com's series of posts on Apple patent drawings.
- This post on using the Matrox dual-head splitter with a Mac mini - very interesting indeed...
- jwz has gotten the first alpha of XScreenSaver 5 out the door - and yes, there is some native Mac OS X support in there. Like he puts it: If you're just a humble Mac noncombatant who wants some new screen savers: Cool your jets, Sparky.
Portugal 4 You have two cows. They have never won a Eurovision song contest.