Not much to report (more photos up soon, though). Have spent a lot of time dozing, but the usual quick glance at the news yielded a few items of note:
- Wheee, Flash Earth, a Flash-based front-end to Google Maps and MSN Virtual Earth (via Justin, who posted a comment a couple of days ago - thanks). Source code is available, which should make a lot of people very happy.
- Confirmation of Hermione and Sakura, and lots of folk pining over the N91 delay (as if a phone was worth pining for).
- Microsoft reshuffled itself. Fascinating. Lots of commentary is sure to follow, but I'll sit this one out.
- Griffin sent all beta-testers an e-mail letting us know that iFill has been updated to version 1.0.5 (haven't used it in a while, will probably check again when I get back).
- Tim Bray tries out Adium, and likes it. Me, I'm probably never going back - I even got used to the green duck after a while (but it took some real effort).
- AOL gets into VoIP as well. And probably a lot cheaper than Skype, too.
- Finally, via the spool, this amazing nugget regarding... frogs.