Pretty much like yesterday, except that:
- The calendar says it's a day later.
- I brought my access card.
- There was a long(ish) meeting centred on lunchtime (internal catering is also good - not given to wasteful flights of fancy, just plain good).
- I didn't take calls during the meeting, which means I actually got a lot done on my laptop. No time to go through voice mail yet, though.
- E-mail was dealt with in a much more ruthless fashion (i.e., one-liners).
- I'll be leaving the office at 21:30, after replacing a non-portable select.poll() I've just found lurking in a Python daemon.
And yes, it's pretty much like that every day.
And people wonder why I don't have the patience for trivia...