Yeah, I'm running out of snappy post titles. After a whole afternoon of unforseen events, there's nothing much to report here, although the Growl fans will probably like to take a look at ReGrowl, my dinky little network notification repeater.
- Rumors of Apple hardware updates. And my iMac G5 is only a couple of months old, at best... Ah well.
- Much Ado About Wordpress - any way you read this, it reflects badly on someone. Placing links at -9000 pixels? Ouch.
- Why, oh why does this feel a lot like an April fool? Is it my age-old skepticism towards Motorola handsets? The fact that the Qtek S100, the smallest Windows Mobile phone out there, is as thick as a brick? Or the fact that tomorrow is, in fact, April 1st?
- The first mention of ExpressCard in mainstream "press". I've been aware of it for a while now, and keep wondering why we don't simply do away with expansion cards altogether.
- Still on the topic of fudging engine ratings, I am becoming more and more curious as to why my Technorati ranking jumped a full 200 notches yesterday. My traffic increase is linear (as much as a saturated ADSL line can allow, of course), but the only thing that I can find to account for it is a bunch of recent referrers from digg.com (which I recently added to my Coral "anti-slashdotting" list, since it completely saturated my line for a couple of hours). Still, you would expect Technorati rankings to be less fickle.
- A great intro to PyObjC and Xcode - I hope it becomes part of the PyObjC documentation.