Amidst real-life social interaction, cleaning, and the odd bout of guerrilla coding, I still haven't caught up with most of the news.
- First off, the sad bit: Jef Raskin passed away yesterday. Archy will go on, but it's always sad to see original thinkers depart.
- Via Gruber, Google Maps now supports Safari. I wonder when they will support the other nine tenths of the globe.
- A Bluetooth, stereo... cassette? Wow. I was so wrong when I predicted Bluetooth stereo audio wouldn't make headlines this year.
- Mozilla has reached 1.8, which adds a few extra XML features, but not SVG (which I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see as a standard feature of desktop browsers before 2006).
- Looks like a Vodafone patent is news. Hmmm. No comment. :)