Utter office madness today, as the last Xmas cards were signed, e-cards clogged our inboxes, and everyone sort of gradually tuned out as the day progressed (my company gave us the day off tomorrow). Spent most of the afternoon skipping from Outlook to Freemind as I started outlining the work ahead of us next year.
Yeah, I'm hopeless. Here's the news:
- Emory and Josh complain (more than once) about T-Mobile's wierd Blackberry blockage (which I don't understand at all, since ours go through a specific GPRS APN and talk straight to RIM's services...)
- Oh, and by the way, here is a precis of RIM's quarterly results. Revenues were 71% for handhelds, 17% for service, 7% for software licenses and 5% for other revenue. I don't get the breakdown, though, since it's not clear where licensed clients fit in (remember that RIM also licenses the server-side software).
- Ten Most Wanted Design Bugs - Tog at his best.
- 2004 Google Zeitgeist - Britney Spears? Again? Duh.
- Lots of people are mentioning the Samsung/SCH-i730 is going to have Wi-Fi. I wonder if it's going to be usable.
- Another way to stream audio to your AirPort Express - iTunes not required.