Gosh, the amount of news one misses when away for a day or so:
- Why I won't drive a Microsoft Car. Not that I actually drive (like a wristwatch, it's one of the things I decided to give up on to lower my overall stress level, which used to border on thermonuclear...).
- Netstumbler (finally) got an update to 0.4, and is (as before) available in Windows and Pocket PC versions. Mac users can try out iStumbler instead, which (by the way) has a pretty spiffy interface.
- The EyeForWireless Conference notes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (for my own perusal later, but lots of WiMax stuff - plus a few VoIP pipedreams).
- iPod gear: iTalk recorder, Digital Camera Link to store photos (too bad I have a "Classic" iPod).
- Motorola licenses Blackberry technology. Hmm. Yet another mobile solution/platform. Have they made up their mind yet?
- Nextel triples profits. Not increases, not doubles, triples. Everyone is going to want a piece of the action.
- Mac Hacks: the amazing Jaguar Visual Style for Windows, which looks amazing. But the most impressive is the G5 Cube Gallery (Japanese)
- Russell gets Python for the Series 60. Grrr. Okay, he can probably spare the time... ;)