First off, one of the best things ever to come out of Rendezvous yet:
Simple, neat, effective. Way better than IM for those "here, let me hand you this document" situations.
- Neat Flash doodads over at erational (inspiration for yesterday's coding spree).
- Linux for Grandma, follow-up - like there weren't enough problems already.
- No, this time we're serious about video calls. Ten years ago, I worked on H.320 videoconferencing. It still hasn't taken off. You be the judge.
- Wiretapping Push-To-Talk. If you have anything to do with VoIP, it's worth checking up on your legal intereception obligations. Ah, yes, nobody knows what to do with any form of VoIP yet.
- Arrrrrrrrrrrrr, matey, it's your Mom Calling - possibly the silliest Bluetooth headset concept ever.
- More Balls Through Windows. The Economist getting frisky again. Still, it's reasonably unbiased reporting by their standards...