The Objective-C environment that pervades Mac OS X and iOS
- AFNetworking - a networking library
- Cocoa Controls - a public library of useful controls for your desktop and mobile apps
- nib2objc - a utility to transform NIB files into Objective-C code
- BMScript, an easy way to invoke scripting languages via
- RestKit, a REST framework that does all the dirty work for you.
- RegexKit, a Cocoa wrapper for PCRE.
- Getting Started with Cocoa: a Friendlier Approach - a step-by-step guide with online references
- Connection Kit, a multi-protocol file transfer framework that supports HTTP, FTP, WebDAV and a number of other niceties.
- Cocotron, a Windows and Linux (partial) port, not unlike GNUstep.
- iLife Controls - use iLife-like UI elements in your applications.
- Cocoalab freebies - including a “Learn Objective-C with Xcode” e-book.
- OpenGL Screensaver Sample
- Registering Protocol Handlers
- Customizing the Cocoa Text System
- PSMTabBarControl - drop-in for Interface Builder, with source.