The iPAQ 2210/2215 (part number varies according to sales channel) is a compromise between the original iPAQ series and the 1910 series of Pocket PCs, sporting SDIO and CF expansion and Bluetooth connectivity.
- BargainPDA Review
- Tom's Hardware Review (includes comparison with other Pocket PCs and some display photos)
Why I Got One:
Why I Don't Use It Anymore:
- The user interface sucks. Bigtime, and not even the added functionality made up for it in the long run.
- I got a Blackberry (which, incidentally, has a much better user experience)
- The crummy plastic and rubber casing is breaking apart (even with very careful handling).
- Bluetooth support (even after a couple of re-flashings) is very flaky, and Wi-Fi support for the cards I tested was just as bad.