A Pocket PC device with a flip/rotatable lid and UMTS capabilities:
- UMTS Connectivity (can be used as a Bluetooth modem)
- Videotelephony (CS VT) support
- Standard audio jack
- Big, heavy, fiddly cover
- Poor placement of outside controls makes them awkward to use (and easy to press accidentally)
- Lousy keyboard (very bad tactile feedback)
- Windows Mobile 5.0 places a softkey bar across the bottom of the screen that does nothing but take up room - Remote Desktop screen area is sorely reduced, making it nearly useless.
- The UI cannot be navigated solely via the keyboard, forcing you to take out the flimsy pen to press on-screen buttons
- Incompatible with a lot of current Pocket PC software (either due to the screen layout or to pure binary incompatibilities)
- Connection management is the usual Pocket PC support nightmare with an added "easy" layer on top that just makes things worse.