Stuff I’ve just caught up on:
- VisualHub got an update, and now supports a new format that should play in just about anything supporting H.264 out there. Not sure if it does Flash video hinting now, though – must go and check.
- 10.4.10 is out. I’ll give it another couple of days to see if it sticks and then I’ll upgrade.
- The new WebKit web inspector looks amazingly cool. I’ll be giving it a whirl soon, since I’d rather use WebKit than dive into Safari 3.0 on my Macs just yet. Firefox and Firebug might have some serious competition at last.
- Proof positive that otherwise perfectly sane people are going nuts over the iPhone.
- Adobe’s Digital Editions is very nice-looking, but I find it somewhat disturbing to have a Flash installer put something on my hard drive. And the implications of Adobe controlling both Flash and PDF are… interesting.
Then again, I’ve been delivering more and more presentations using nothing but a PDF viewer, but that’s not the norm.
Maybe it will just be a killer eBook reader. There, that’s much better.