Wow, it looks like I've been missing out on a bunch of news lately:
- Fusion has moved to public beta, only a few days after I bought Parallels. I suppose I'll try it once it's settled down a bit more. For now I'm sticking to Parallels, as much as it pains me not to be able to run the exact same VMs that I have on my other machines.
- Dashcode seems to be out again - this time, officially.
- Finally, someone starts forcing manufacturers to come to their senses and mandates USB charging. I think the Chinese market is big enough to make them get it, don't you?
- Opera's made it to the Wii, at last. Apparently they decided to make TV browsing even less appealing by wrapping it in a large black border and a barn-sized button bar.
- Fedora Core 6 is now available in Live CD format. As in, instead of the half-baked "live spins". I've since had the opportunity to set up a Fedora box, but will leave it until after Xmas to post my notes.
And now, to try to cope with my personal e-mail backlog...