Ah, the joys of sticking to a schedule... Getting home at daylight sure makes a difference. Here's some news, then:
- It seems that the RIM/NTP tussle is drawing to a close, although sometimes I wonder what will be the next big dumb patent issue (oh yes, because it is sure there'll be a next one if the patent system isn't overhauled). João has some views on that, by the way.
- If you have been putting off getting a MacBook Pro, well... it may well have been a wise choice, although the glitches observed may not be common to all batches. Oh, and if you can abide the advertising, here are some photos of a disassembled one.
- Proteus is now free, although I'll be sticking to Adium, thank you.
- Apple seems to have their work cut out for them, as rumors of 10.4.6 start surfacing.
- Ah, yes, there are more iPod rumors. This time I'll link to a photo, even though the odds of it being real are... well, not great.
- The. Best. Portuguese. News. Site. Ever.. A lot better (and more interesting) than the half-baked digg clones that have been spun off recently... and with RSS services, too. In fact, I like karlus's handywork so much that I've given it a place on my sidebar. Oh, and pfig doesn't get my comparison. At all.