Just did more work e-mail in four hours than in the average day at the office. GTD tip of the "day": Work at night - it's much less hassle.
If you haven't checked out the latest QEMU 0.7.1 and the kqemu accelerator, well, you should. I have Fabrice to thank for allowing me to fulfill one of my dreams - a stable Windows XP desktop running inside Linux, where I can run Outlook and Visio without any hassles and provide you with an excellent Remote Desktop experience (that's how I do my email over UMTS these days - it's as good as being there).
But here's some news:
- ImageTricks. Simple, neat, fun, if a bit too psychedelic after 1AM.
- Reiner's take on the whole "DRM is triply evil on Macs" hysteria. I should visit his site more often.
- HTC is going to do the Treo 670 (following up on their 650 work, but with Windows Mobile)
- So, finally Flarion made some cash. Too bad they had to be bought off by Qualcomm to do it.
- Loads of press about leaked Mac OS X for Intel files. I guess you can find all of those yourself, and provide page hits to the sites heralding this "anti-news".
- Via the spool, using Machete - PithHelmet's aptly named GreaseMonkey analogue.
- The Linksys Skype phone - or as close as anyone can make it out. Well well...