...that's what the thermometer reads outside, and it's way past dinnertime.
Woke up without cable (the joys of having construction works near my flat), had a bucketful of meetings, reviewed a bunch of documents, kicked an Asterisk into near-submission (godawful things to configure using the command line), and am preparing tomorrow morning's conference call - thought I'd take a break and see what the world is up to.
My findings, so far:
- Apple is getting sued by some frivolous idiots. Again.
- Speculation on Intel Macs, what they mean for Linux and whether or not they'll run Windows abounds. I have half a mind to start making an iPhone-like page listing the silliest pieces.
- Incidentally, the iPhone isn't out yet. The K750i, however, definitely is, at least in some parts of Europe.
- A Hello Kitty SD Card. I swear I don't go looking for these things, a bunch of people take the trouble of pointing them out to me.
- Sometimes my office is like this. Sometimes it's worse and people start humming ABBA songs.
- Twingine (via Russ). For extra brownie points, use Firefox with BetterSearch.
- The iPaq 6500. Slightly larger than a Blackberry, less than half the battery life. More...
- I recently had to get a feel for the current status of DVB-H for some informal consulting. A couple of days later, this nice article pops up, crammed with lots of starting points.
And now, back to Word.