More news and interesting tidbits:
- Nathan McFarland has ported my PHP netgrowl code to Perl (much better than my own efforts) therefore freeing me to start thinking about other stuff (like a Python server, or maybe even a Ruby client, unless someone is doing that one already).
- Mono has been updated again, which means I really ought to dive into it again, especially since there is a native Quartz driver for Windows Forms in the works.
- Unsafe Safes (via Schneier).
- A very useful PDF (from).
- Evolution has been bumped to 2.1.1 as well, including some Exchange connector fixes. I have a love-hate relationship with it, in the sense that I love its potential but hate the current GUI and WebDAV implementation...