1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That's right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It's time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
5. If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurances. You don't have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you'd like.
Here's my list:
- The Outernationalist (3:30) Thievery Corporation - The Richest Man In Babylon
- Deer Stop (4:06) Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain
- Bard Dance (1:23) Enya - The Celts
- Os Dias São à Noite (6:24) Madredeus - Euforia
- HWV 426 - Gigue (3:14) Keith Jarrett - Händel - Suites For Keyboard
- Sophisticated catchy (2:39) Pizzicato Five - The Sound of Music
- Electrolite (4:07) R.E.M. - The Best Of R.E.M.
- Haja O Que Houver - Lux Mix (5:10) Madredeus - Electrónico
- The Living Daylights (4:15) A-ha - Headlines and Deadlines
- Forty-Two (5:23) Sonic Adventure Project - Café del Mar Dreams 2