The transition from working week to weekend gets a bit more abrupt every time, so I'm going to keep it short tonight:
- Want to get your own music out of your own iPod with ease? Get a hold of iPodDownload, which used to be here. Better still, Google for it - it's a safer bet.
- And while we're on the borderline-MP3-legality theme, Perl geeks might want to check out freshtunes.pl (yes, Virginia, there is such a thing as Net::DAAP::Client).
- Now that Asus makes Pocket PCs, they seem to be causing quite a stir. Looks a bit on the thick side, though.
- The Firefox/del.icio.us combo is amazing in productivity terms. Search for something, add it, look it up half an hour later straight from your bookmarks - on another machine. With the right tagging and inbox filtering, this thing can be great for research teams (when Safari gets this, it's going to be extremely slick).
- Flickr RSS is also getting to me - tracking my friends' antics in the UK is fun, but there should be an easy way to get RSS feeds from private albums - it's time for secure, authenticated RSS, folks.