Tired. Items of Interest:
- Rendezvous becomes OpenTalk (thanks, Melo).
- Doom 3 System Requirements Revealed. Yep, my iMac is now officially obsolete.
- IPv6 is here. Resistance is futile. But how the hell are we going to shout our IP addresses to each other from now on?
- So you think biometrics is an exact science? Here's proof that you can fool fingerprint readers with jello (I did it once with a Gummi bear).
- Usability review of Gnome 2.6 (a nice counterpoint to my Fedora antics).
Our moment of Zen: McGyver would be proud.