After a two-day stint brushing up on negotiation skills, return to work and catching up on e-mail was hectic. Plus, one of my home boxes has developed an extremely irritating fan noise - the less moving parts a machine has, the better. But here's a few interesting snippets I found going through my blogroll:
- My early comment about Gmail needing some sort of dock monitor seems to echo a widespread need for some sort of "new mail" notifier. Here's the first for Windows - hopefully more will surface soon.
- Same goes for importing mbox files to Gmail, this time using a cross-platform Python script.
- The 7700 is gone. Finished. Kaput. Thank God.
- Optimizers as a carrierless service. Hmmm. Again, people want the option of having it, and the option of not having it.
- Stealth Wallpaper to block Wi-Fi signals. More tin foil anyone?
- Nokia funds Minimo
Plus, of course, our moment of Zen. Incredible.