Is out on Software Update, with a few interesting fixes. I was wondering if Address Book would play better with LDAP servers, since it can now import multiple e-mail addresses from LDIF files, but it still has the extremely dumb limitation of only showing a single e-mail address from LDAP queries (see Projects/vcard2ldap for a bit more info).
- To my utter amazement, the OQO is starting to condense out of vaporware. It's bound to be expensive as hell, though.
- There are more iPAQ updates out, this time for the h5x00 series' Wi-Fi (which I always found a bit on the cheesy side).
- I never knew GarageBand doesn't have an accordion.
- Perl gets a pydoc-like add-on, called Pod::Webserver (via Notes).
- Cisco finally decided to use QNX on their stuff, which is a definite plus in my book.
- Microsoft is working on server OS updates. The interesting bit? Emphasis on remote desktop enhancements and what appears to be an SSL VPN.