All Mondays should be like this - stressful, but productive.
- As if it wasn't pretty damn obvious that ringtones can be created by anybody, I bet most operators are going to have a fit with the fact that you can copy stuff to and from your phone. Of course, it's been doable for years now, so the real question is whether DRM will can be implemented on mobile phones without killing the industry.
- Siemens dumps their Xelibri luxury phone line, due to lack of sales. No surprises here.
- Anoto for lawyers. Hmmm. What next, billed-by-the-second legal counsel?
- So the URL exploits are still there. I wonder if anyone bothered to look for these in other platforms.
- Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X, Second Edition is out. Still not on Amazon UK, though.
- A decent article on WiMax, for a change.
- Weblog System Features Compared - more backlash to the MovableType licensing ruckus.