Another ten hours inside the office and I can star in my own season of "24". News will be short and sweet (with more than a little irritation thrown in).
- Someone should ask Intego why they still bother crying wolf, when practically no one believes them (besides the usual gullible folk). More than a few people are hinting the new trojan is not entirely "wild" (but rather a cultured species), so this is bound to backfire sooner or later.
- New Pocket PCs are coming, which means we'll probably see decent screens before Summer.
- Yes, yes, enough of the PlayStation Portable already.
- An intriguing way of expanding your desktop space, not unlike other multi-machine solutions.
- As if wireless USB wasn't silly enough, now we have wireless Firewire.
- Opera 7.5. Yawn.
- Virtual PC 7 was delayed. Oh, great going, Microsoft. You just delayed the Professional Edition of Office 2004 as well - the only one worth buying.