After all the hoopla today, here are the other news:
- Mac OS X Tiger (10.4) is to be previewed at the next WWDC. I sure hope they are fixing Mail.app. (anyone want to sponsor my trip there?)
- So the P900 successor is called Layla (much to the chagrin of Eric Clapton fans, since the phone is still ugly as sin and the new keyboard utterly ridiculous).
- From the Motorola-bungles-it-again department: the MPx will only have 32MB RAM.
- More Linux on cellphones. I say it won't be this year it catches up with Symbian, but we might get some interesting prototypes. The PDAs are looking better, though.
- So you want to understand RedHat?
- Apple patented by Microsoft - please, oh please, someone beat the U.S. Patent Office with a two-by-four.
The instructions are: Grab the nearest book, open it to page 23, find the 5th sentence, post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
Yapp stared at the last sentence in disbelief.